Join HOMER Energy VP of Business Development Andy Kruse and University of Pittsburgh engineering professor Dr. Gregory Reed.
- What: Microgrid Knowledge Virtual Conference
- Where: Please visit Microgrid Knowledge Virtual Conference
- When: June 1-3, 2020
- Details: Register free of charge at Microgrid Knowledge. The HOMER Energy presentation on the Benefits and Challenges of Integrating Energy Storage and Renewable Energy, will be at 1:00pm EST, June 3, 2020.
Microgrid Knowledge will be presenting a wide variety of topics within a general focus on Microgrids as a Recovery Tool During Social and Economic Disruption. Generally the agenda will cover the microgrid industry according to the following themes.
- June 1: The Health, Economic and Environmental Influences Giving Rise to Microgrids
- June 2: Who Microgrids Serve: From Business to Education to the Clean Energy Revolution
- June 3: How Microgrids Reduce Costs, Cut Carbon and Ensure Power Supply in Tough Times & Places
To see the full agenda please visit Virtual Conference Agenda.