Introduction to ICE-2021
With the global attention to environmental protection, the study of environmental science and technology has entered the orbit of vigorous development. To further promote the development of this field, the third international congress on environment 2021will be held in Singapore.
Highlights of the Conference
- Designing 15+Sessions of Scientific Forums
- Inviting Worldwide Distinguished Experts and Decision Makers in this Areas
- Shooting for 200+ Oral Presentations and Hot Paper Briefing in Whole Fields
- Gathering 20+ Exhibitors in Cutting-edge Technologies and Novel Products and Devices
- Bringing in 20+ Professional Media Supporters
- Opportunities to Visit Local Natural and Cultural Landscapes
Join us for Peter’s presentation during Session 303: Renewable Energy and Environmental Technologies
Time: 13:30-17:10, June 17, 2021 (Thursday)
Title: Economic Analysis of Hybrid Power System Applications
Don’t miss these insights from Dr. Peter Lilienthal, founder, HOMER Energy by UL and Global Microgrid Lead, UL Renewables, USA.
For more information and to register, visit the conference website. https://www.bitcongress.com/ice2021-singapore/ScientificProgram.asp