Introducing the new HOMER Energy Component Partner Program!
The microgrid market is poised to take off: Even Greentech Media’s “high-case” prediction, made in 2015, had to be corrected upwards in 2016 to accommodate a more realistic “base case.” This growth potential has left many companies — especially companies new the microgrid market — looking for ways to connect to the microgrid community and international HOMER user-base in order to promote the quality and applicability of their products.
Reach your customers, gain industry recognition with HOMER Energy Component Partner Program
HOMER Energy’s new Component Partner Program helps companies gain recognition within the software as the microgrid market becomes more competitive. The Component Partner Program is an international marketing opportunity, as HOMER Pro users stem from more than 180 countries, based on 2016 data.
To build their microgrids, system designers use HOMER Pro software’s robust built-in Component Library, which has more than doubled its number of components in 2016. The Component Partner Program promotes component manufacturers through::
- HOMER Energy’s Website Partners Page (which includes company write-ups and white papers)
- Microgrid News & Insight newsletter and website with monthly updates to 85,000 subscribers
- Various social media platforms
- Enhanced recognition within the software
- Advertising space within the software
- Market intelligence information
- Invitation to 5th Annual HOMER International Microgrid Conference, be held this year in Colorado
If you are interested in becoming a Component Partner, view the slide deck or Steffi Klawiter, HOMER Energy’s component library manager.