The 9th Energy Africa Conference brings together top government officials, investors, business executives, thought leaders and academia from Africa and around the world to dialogue, collaborate, and invest in the work needed to meet Africa’s energy needs. The focus is on how Africa can deploy an energy infrastructure that is modern, accessible, appropriate, efficient, affordable, resilient, and capable of meeting demand for years to come. The conference will be held at Colorado School of Mines, in Golden, Colorado, October 27-28, 2016.
Meeting Africa’s energy demand will catalyze economic development and recast the lives of its citizens. Participants will learn, engage, and get involved in the business opportunities in Africa’s energy sector and become part of the solution.
Why Attend This Event?
- Discuss projects and business opportunities in the energy and power industry in specific African Countries.
- Engage the decision-makers on specific opportunities.
- Learn how to do business in Africa from firms that are already doing it.
- Identify valuable contacts and establish partnerships to promote your business expansion.
- Opportunities for government-to-government, government-to-industry, and company-to-company partnerships.
- Learn how to plug into the projects carried out by large corporations operating in Africa.
- Learn how businesses use OPIC for their projects.
Register for the conference here or Dr. Luka Powanga.
This event comes one week before the 4th Annual HOMER International Microgrid Conference, to be held at Columbia University in New York on November 7-8.