November 9-10, 2017
Holiday Inn Denver-Cherry Creek
Conference registration at: www.EnergyAfricaConference.com
As African countries’ economies continue to grow, more business opportunities are emerging and it is more important than ever to build resilient and sustainable energy systems to support this growth and to reduce carbon emissions by leveraging the synergy between gaseous fuels and renewable energy sources. The Energy Africa Conference, a cost recovery organization, under the theme, “Delivering Clean Solutions to Africa’s Energy Challenges”, brings together policymakers, business executives and thought leaders from the public and private sectors and academia from Africa, the United States and other countries to dialog, collaborate, encourage, support and invest in the effort needed for African countries to meet their energy demand.
In addition, the conference connects organizations and firms in the United States and across the globe to the business opportunities in the African power sector for multi-level partnerships to catalyze sustainable economic development that supports the United Nations sustainable goals and the Power Africa Initiative.
The two-day program includes panels, expert and practitioner interactive conversations and opportunities for one on one business negotiations and networking under a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Instant business matchmaking between businesses may be arranged during and after the conference.
Why Attend This Event?
- Learn how microgrids are utilized at mine or manufacturing facilities and rural communities.
- Discuss projects and business opportunities in the African energy sector.
- Hear how the energy sector functions in the United States and other countries and the lessons for Africa.
- Engage the decision-makers directly before and during the conference focusing on specific opportunities.
- Know who is investing in Africa.
- Learn how to do business in Africa from firms that are already doing it.
- Identify valuable contacts and establish partnerships to promote your business expansion.
- Expose your organization to opportunities for government-to-private and private-private firm partnerships.
- Get firsthand information on the latest developments in the African Energy Sector and the inherent business opportunities.
- Learn how to do business in Africa and how to successfully complete energy projects.
- Network with other industry professionals.
- Learn how your effort can contribute to sustainable development and climate change solutions.
Who Should Attend?
- Mining companies
- Manufacturing companies
- Development organizations
- Utilities companies
- Engineering Procurement and Management companies
- Value delivery experts
- Business industry leaders
- Civil society
- Anyone interested in energy